Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mirror makeover


An unwanted mirror + mirror trim corner pieces + some glue + a monogram decal

I'm always changing something in my house. I knew almost right away that I wanted to change both the mirrors in the bathrooms, but it took me a while to get around to it and find what I wanted. Well, I finally did, and was left with one of those plain-Jane mirrors that's held up with the clips and has no cool framing or anything special about it–aside from a slight bevel edge.

So, I found some cool trim pieces that are supposed to go on mirrors, but only the corners, and they were kind of this  ugly brown. So, I went ahead and painted them white, and secured them to the corners with glue. Later, I discovered a really cool site–through Groupon–that makes decals that you can put on your walls and just about everywhere in between! The site is: https://dalidecals.com/

They are totally cool! And they have decals for just about anything you'd want, and the colors to customize are endless! The one you see here is a light grey in matte finish.

This super cool mirror hangs in my living room and helps to bring a little more light in

1 comment:

  1. I've seen it first hand, and I gotta say it looks great. ;)

    ReplyDelete