Saturday, January 7, 2012

Towel hooks, galore!


You're probably gonna' get tired of seeing me post about hooks and how awesome they are! But they really are awesome, and incredibly useful, too. Especially when your house is on the smaller side, with a serious lack in storage, and tight corners/etc.

So the above is me taking advatange of the short wall in the small, original-to-the-house bathroom. This cool little wooden rack came from Ikea. (Molger $1.99). I don't need to have a lot of towels in this bathroom, and the linen closet is not deep enough to stack towels, anyway. So I fold the towels length-wise and drape them over the hooks above.



These two little hooks I refer to as my "drying hooks"–where I hang the towels so they can dry :). These cute little things came from Hobby Lobby from the clearance aisle. You never know what you will find from the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby–always check there first! I think I paid less than $4 total for both of these.

So you're probably gonna' hear me say it again a few more times: but the wall is your friend! Why? Cuz' you can put up hooks, and hang all kinds of useful things on them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment